🐮 Dairy Cow Cari 3D Reference 🍨

I edited a dairy cow fursona for myself in Second Life game and drew textures for the 3D models~

The colors are based on Neapolitan ice cream! Chocolate, vanilla and strawberry! 🍨

The background photo is a very meaningful photo to me that I took years ago.

If you play Second Life, we can meet up! I'm Rezeict.Jecies there ^0^

Cowsona info:

🐮Name: Cari Rez Moo

🐮Species: Dairy Cow

🐮Country: Brazil

🐮Appearance: Short (1.60 m), chubby and curvy

🐮Personality: Introvert, silly and naughty

🐮Identity: Non-binary pangender (any pronouns), pansexual


I released this post a week early for Patreon members ^v^

✨Special thanks to my dear patrons: Joop Kiefte, Pyrelizard, FantasticEagle, Ilirej Lirien, bramby, Norok Levachov, Bürgus Capra and Zeron35!


https://www.patreon.com/rezeict