🌹 Thorny Dragon Adopts 🌹 2 - Halloween special

Thorny Dragons are a beautiful but dangerous breed~ I made a special Halloween design for spooky season! 💀

They can be yours~ Each one is US$15!

You'll receive the drawings in full resolution and without my watermark. Safe and nude versions included!

If you use Toyhouse: I can create a Toyhouse page for the adopt and transfer it to you!

1. sold
2. available
3. sold
4. sold

△ Payment Method △
PayPal. I will send an invoice to your email. Payment is due 24 hours after my confirmation.

△ Adopts' Terms of Service △
You can change the design as you prefer.
You can choose any gender for the character.
You can resell the adopt, but this drawing can't be sold for more than $15.
You can transfer or trade the character.
You retain all the rights to your character.
I retain all the rights to my artwork. You can't claim that another person drew it.

Artwork & closed species © myself (Rezeict, a.k.a. Cari Rez Lobo)

🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹

(PT-BR)

Cada adopt: R$ 65

1. vendido
2. disponível
3. vendido
4. vendido

△ Formas de Pagamento △
PicPay, Pix, Boleto, PayPal e transferência bancária (Nubank). Desconto de 7% para pagamentos que não forem por PayPal! Por favor me mostre o comprovante de pagamento. O pagamento deverá ser feito em até 24 horas após minha confirmação.