🐔 Early Bird 🐔 Patreon tier full information!



You'll get:

🐔 Early access to my finished artwork! 1 week early access to my final drawings (personal art, commissions and fanart). You'll view my art before everyone else!

🐔 Exclusive 4K wallpapers of fanarts and other art! You'll be able to download ultra HD wallpapers I make! These wallpapers will have higher resolution than my usual submissions.



🐾 Exclusive sketches, work-in-progress pics and bonus versions of my drawings!

🐾 Exclusive voting power! Vote on Patreon polls!

🐾 Access to exclusive commission slots for patrons!

🐾 Your name credited in my published art's description! I'll write the username of patrons in my drawings' description as a thank-you gesture, except in cases of commissioned art. The names will be in order of highest to lowest pledge!

(And my eternal gratitude for your support 💜)