[Inktober] 5. Build



Even princesses need to relax and play at the beach sometimes~

My drawing for the day 5 of Inktober is another fanart, but this time of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, which is a show I love so much nvn I tried drawing Twilight in a more realistic way, but not that much.

If you are interested, you can buy a Inktober YCH slot for US$ 10! Info here.

Artwork © myself (Rezeict, a.k.a. Cari Rez Lobo)
My Little Pony © Hasbro, Inc.

▲▲▲▲▲▲

Até mesmo princesas precisam relaxar e brincar na praia às vezes~

Meu desenho para o dia 5 do Inktober é outro fanart, mas dessa vez de My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, que é um desenho que amo muito nvn Eu tentei desenhar a Twilight de uma maneira mais realista, mas nem tanto.

Se tiver interesse, você pode comprar um desenho do meu Inktober por R$ 15! Info aqui.

Arte © eu mesmo (Rezeict, a.k.a. Cari Rez Lobo)
My Little Pony © Hasbro, Inc.