[Inktober] 26. Dark



You feel the dark magic growing and surrounding you. What is the elf doing?

This is the drawing I made for Inktober's day 26 that has the "dark" theme! I'm unfortunately a bit late on Inktober, but I'm working really hard n-n After so many years I drew a humanoid character <3
It's a commission that sh0tty kindly bought from me~ The elf is called Rin!

Artwork © myself (Rezeict, a.k.a. Cari Rez Lobo)
Character © sh0tty

▲▲▲▲▲▲

Você sente a magia negra crescer e te envolver. O que a elfa está fazendo?

Este é o desenho que eu fiz para o dia 26 do Inktober com tema "sombrio" ("dark")! Eu estou infelizmente com um pouco de atraso no Inktober, mas estou trabalhando bem pesado n-n Após muitos anos, eu desenhei uma personagem humanóide <3
Isso é uma commission que sh0tty comprou de mim~ A elfa se chama Rin!

Arte © eu mesmo (Rezeict, a.k.a. Cari Rez Lobo)
Personagem © sh0tty