[Inktober] 11. Snow



You see a gorgeous dragoness playfully licking the falling snow. Looks like an angel!

Here is the 11th drawing for the Inktober challenge~ I had tried a different drawing before this, but I disliked it, so I drew this new one.

It's a commission that Jhony got from me to gift Maaia, thank you very much~ If you are interested, you can buy a Inktober YCH slot for US$ 10! Info here.

Artwork © myself (Rezeict, a.k.a. Cari Rez Lobo)
Character © Maaia

▲▲▲▲▲▲

Você vê uma linda dragoa brincando de lamber a neve caindo. Parece um anjo!

Aqui está o desenho número 11 do desafio Inktober~ Eu tinha tentado um desenho diferente antes desse, mas não gostei dele, então desenhei esse novo.

Isso é uma commission que Jhony comprou de mim pra presentear a Maaia, muito obrigado~ Se tiver interesse, você pode comprar um desenho do meu Inktober por R$ 15! Info aqui.

Arte © eu mesmo (Rezeict, a.k.a. Cari Rez Lobo)
Personagem © Maaia