Whu? Love!



Two stickers I drew to use on Telegram!
That gryphon character is my toucan + maned wolf fursona (furry representation)~
It was a challenge to draw the shape of the head in this view!

Here is the link for my sticker pack: t.me/addstickers/Rezeict

If you want, you can order a commission of stickers from me! Info here!

Artwork and character © Cari Rez Lobo / Rezeict

----------------

Dois stickers que eu desenhei para usar no Telegram!
Esse personagem grifo é o meu fursona (representação furry), um tucano + lobo-guará~
Foi difícil desenhar o formato da cabeça nessa visão!

Aqui está o link para o meu sticker pack: t.me/addstickers/Rezeict

Se quiser, você pode comprar stickers de mim! Informações aqui!

Arte e personagem © Cari Rez Lobo / Rezeict

View it on DeviantART!
View it on Fur Affinity!