Rezeict's Fursona: Full-body Front


This character is my newest fursona~ They are the anthropomorphic representation of myself! I've tried to make them look more like me.
The design was actually created on May, 2018, but I took a long time to finish it. Drawn in Paint Tool SAI. The drawing on the left is an undressed SFW version for markings reference.

https://refsheet.net/Rezeict/fursona

★Full name: Cari Rezeict Lobo / Cari Rez Lobo
★Species: Maned Toucan (Tucano-guará)
★Nationality: Brazilian
★Gender / pronouns: Non-binary pangender / any pronouns (he, she, they)
★Height / Body type: 160 cm (5′ 3″) / chubby and androgynous
★Personality: Introvert, shy, quiet, loner, awkward, sensible, lazy, silly, curious, creative and naughty
★Orientation: Pansexual and panromantic
★Diet: Omnivorous
★Birthday: May 26 / gemini

Rez is an adult Maned Toucan, which is a gryphon of Maned Wolf and Toco Toucan. In Portuguese language, their species is called Tucano-guará.