PokéRez Reference and Stats Screens


This creature here is my pokésona; they are not based on any of the official pokémons so I think they could be called a fakemon o3o

I had lots of work making this, not only because I am not good (at all) at pixel-art, but also because I didn't just create random numbers to use on my pokesona stats screens: they all make sense in the pokémon games from generation III (except the Nº and ID Nº; these ones are my birthday and my student identification number at my univeristy). That means I had to calculate the base stats and the experience points. I may want to change some values later |3

Yus! They are supposed to be a shiny pokémon (because I like stars), but that doesn't matter much since they are the only pokémon of their kind.

The Confusion move works a bit different than usual: when PokéRez uses this move, there is a 10% chance that they become confused as well as their foe!

PokéRez is frequently switching between various trainers. They don't mind that, because this pokémon keeps running away from fights anyway.

Here are more detailed information that I might change:
TIMID nature makes them 10% quicker (speed stat), but also 10% weaker (attack stat).

Base Stats: HP=88, Attack=60, Defense=50, Special Attack=90, Special Defense=88, Speed=45
Base Stats Total= 426

Effort Values (EV): HP=42, Attack=142, Defense=123, Special Attack=87, Special Defense=70, Speed=46

Individual Values (IV): HP=9, Attack=5, Defense=14, Special Attack=11, Special Defense=29, Speed=7

Their experience points earning rate is medium fast.

Digital artwork by Cari Rez Lobo drawn on April 27, 2013.
View it on DeviantART!

I did not make entirely the stat screens background! I edited most of it using art from the Fire Red/Leaf Green games.
The Pokémon Company © Nintendo, Game Freak and other owners.