Carol's Happy Birthday


I am not really good with words especially when I am talking in english X'D so pardon me if I say something that grandmoms would.

Well, Carol, I wish you have a happy birthday (despite of that test you had to do today) because you deserve it! You have been my dearest friend all this time (I guess for 3 years, not sure) and also my best enemy lol :>
Do you remember that day in the past that I wrote you something like this: "There is a pink little spot inside my dark world"?
That little spot grew bigger and bigger. You have became really important to me, not just because you are like one of the greatest artist ever (yeah I am your fan!) but mostly because you've always been there for me, really, no matter how many times I screw everything up 83
One day I was looking at some old drawings and I found a printscreen of the two of us on iscribble.net. You were saying something about disney and, gawd, I acted like an assh*ole! Augh I feel so horrible for even writing such a reply x_x You probably don't remember it so I can send you the printscreen if you want.
Oh well let's talk about some else cuz that's not a really happy memory to remember during your birthday heehee.
Thank you a lot for being my friend for these years! this portrait I made for you is a small gift I can offer. Before finishing this one I made and remade other three ones but they failed so much that I just deleted them \o\ I know the arms, the body and the eyes are looking weird and I didn't apply shading because I think it looks cutier this way. but it was a pleasure to draw your fursona ♥
That's pretty much of all I wanted to write, enjoy your birthday and take care! ^_^

Digital artwork by Cari Rez Lobo drawn on September 27, 2010.
View it on DeviantART!