PARty is oVER!


Allow me to explain the oranges on the background x'3
well that yellow and purple thing is nothing but a moth (you will see later what I am talking about) and she loves anything related to orange like the fruit and the color that's why I made such a weird background.

Now about the purple and yellow thing...her name is Overdose, she is an electric morphing moth (I promise I will talk about this later!) so Over can shapeshift herself into all kinds of creatures even non-existing ones no matter the size but her coloring and some other characteristics cannot change. Nowadays she works as a delivery moth at the kingdom of Panapaná where she was born and travels to other cities and countries even on "human world" to deliver mails or other stuff.

Oh and the technique I used on this drawing is called the lazy technique.

Digital and traditional (mixed) artwork by Cari Rez Lobo drawn on February 12, 2010.
View it on DeviantART!